Pages

Friday 25 December 2020

SLJ Week 2 Activity 15

 LI: To create a song about kiwi jingle bell song



For this activity we had to create our own jingle bell song but kiwi style meaning creating a song that showcases objects, people, places, and events that are unique to New Zealand. We had to come up with our own lyrics for our kiwi jingle bell song that could be accompanied with picture or illustrations that can relate to our song. The first thing did was research more about New Zealand Christmas traditions so that it could help me when I make my song after that I then watched a video called "Kiwi Christmas Story" to get help and to get some more ideas of what I could write about it I then used what I had learnt from the video and website.

This activity was really fun becuase it was really fun to write a song and writing it about a kiwi Christmas made it more easier becuase it was something that I know about very well. I found this activity a little bit tricky becuase it was hard to think of what to write and make it fit within the topic and to try and make it ryme but other than that I found it really fun to do.

1 comment:

  1. You are quite the composer. Well done. You have captured many of the aspects of a New Zealand Christmas.

    Your progress though the summer learning journey is quite remarkable. Keep at it.

    ReplyDelete