Pages

Sunday 20 December 2020

SLJ Week 1 Acticity 9 | Kick Start & Step It up

 LI: To find which one does not belong



Today's challenge I had to find which on did not belong. The activity was to look at four images that were named A,B,C and D. I had to try to figure out which one does not belong based on what I saw from the images for example its B becuase its the only dog with brown fur. So we had to do this through out and record our answers on the presentation. I have included the Kick start and the Step it up challenges the kick start task was to find out which one does not belong and record our findings. The step its up task was to try and create our own which one doesn't belong by find our own photos to challenge others.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Juel

    Ben here again from the SLJ commenting team.

    Thanks for another blog post! You’ve already done so many this summer, he toki koe, you’re a champion!

    I’m going to try and answer your challenge.
    B - The only one with a hat.
    C - The only one that is upside down.
    D - There are many more snowpeople.

    Did I miss anything?

    Keep up the great work Juel!

    Mā te wā,

    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Benjamin,

      Thank you very much for commenting on my blog post I am very thankful. Thank you also for trying out my activity I do not think that you missed anything else. I really enjoyed reading your answers.

      Thank you very much

      Delete