Pages

Tuesday 22 December 2020

SLJ Activity 13 Week 2

 LI: To create our own Christmas themed outfit.



 

Today's task was to create an outfit on a draw that can relate to your cultures I did this be reading a book called Hana koko this book was about a father who created his own personalized Santa costume for  New Zealand. Had to create an out fit that fits into the theme of Christmas and resembles some parts of your culture. I crates the traditional clothes and I used some of the festive colors of Christmas . I created the Traditional Ie Faitaga is what the men where like wrap around skirt. and can be worn with jandals and a shirt of choice but I chose a Polo shirt.

This task was very fun to do becuase I liked combing the two things into one Christmas and culture becuase it was cool to see the end product of what I made I found it really fun to do. 


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Juel, Kiana-Marino here from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Tauke! Awesome! Thank you for sharing your Christmas themed outfit with us on your blog. You have done an awesome job at choosing different items of clothing, maybe next time you could think about what you could add to the items that represent your culture. This may look like adding an image or shape. What do you think about that?

    I look forward to your response and seeing more posts you produce on your blog over the summer break.

    Ngā mihi
    Kiana-Marino

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Lava Kiana,

    Thank you very much for commenting on my blog and for the advice. It think that it was a great idea and i'll try to do it next time in a challenge similar to this one.

    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete