Pages

Thursday 10 December 2020

Christmas Operation Drop

 L.I to learn and inform others about Operation Christmas Drop.



The Operation Christmas Drop is the longest humanitarian aid, that has been created to help impact others life's from remote islands. The Anderson Force, Japanese and Australian forces, have allied together to create a box full of supplies that the islands will need to survive. These forces has also partnered up with businesses to get these resources. These boxes are mainly dropped to islands near Guam(a U.S Territory island). These are often dropped around Christmas. Fau and I had learnt a lot from this. We found it really interesting that it has been running for 68 years. 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Juel

    I like your bolg post I think you spend a lot of time thinking what you wanted to blog about. why have the Japanese and Australian forces allied together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Aliyan

      Thank you very much for commenting on my blog post about the Operation Christmas drop. I think that they were allied together becuase I think that they were allied becuase they all have the same goal to help the small countries. What do you to celebrate Christmas?

      Delete
  2. hello Juel

    I will tell you how I celebrate Christmas. When I was 7 years old we did have a Christmas tree. But we got the Christmas tree for free because we got it from my old kindergarten one of the people was the boss so they gave the Christmas tree for free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Aliyan

      I think that was a really cool way the get your Christmas tree and how to celebrate it I think that it is a really cool story that you shared My family also has a Christmas tree on Christmas. What is your favorite thing to do in the time of Christmas?

      Delete