Pages

Monday 30 November 2020

Art Colouring Book - Step it up Challenge

LI: To use TEEL paragraphs to explain our colour choice


Recolored


Original




Art can tell stories and diiferent meanings depending on what colors they use and what elements they use the elements of art are important becuase to can tell us how they felt when making the art or what type of mood that are trying to show us. when the elements of art are all combined you can create an excellent peiece of art the can show a story. line, shape, texture, form, space, colour and value.

Lines are used in nearly all forms of art the lines can be wavy or straight depending on what type of art you are doing, Shapes are also a common element to use in art if they are polygons circles or geometric shapes. Texture is also as important becuase it can give the art depth and make it look more realistic. Form is when 3d art or 2d art look like they take up sapce. Space is distance or area  between around above and within the art. Color can help show space in art and helps us shade our texture. 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Juel,
    I really liked reading your blog post today. I think the blurb explains the topic in more detail and the pictures illustrate what you are explaining. I also like the fact that you have mentioned which art is recreated and which one is the original. Did you know about the elements of art earlier? If no, what new have you learnt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sakshi,

      Thank you very much for commenting on my blog. No I did not really understand how the elements of art worked and how they were important to art but later on understood why they were needed in art. One thing that I have learnt is that color can help make shading and any 3d shapes bold. Have you learnt about the Elements of art before? if yes, then what have you learnt?

      Delete
  2. Hi Juel,
    Thank you for replying to my comment. I knew what a line, shape, texture, form, space, color and value were but didn't know that they were elements of art. After completing this task I have learnt about each of the element in much more detail. Completing this task was very knowledgeable for me. Do you the know the artist who created the original art? What are three interesting facts about him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sakshi,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog, I have also learnt about line, shape, texture, form, space, color and value are as well I have learnt a lot about doing this challenge. No I do not really know the original artist very well.
      1. The painting was painted on march 20 1920
      2. Hashiguchi goyo only painted 14 paintings
      3. Hashiguchi goyo was born on the 21 December 1880
      Who is our favorite artist,why?

      Delete
  3. Hi Juel,
    Thank you for replying to my comment. I have seen many paintings by Hashiguchi and I really love it. My favorite artist is Vincent Van Gogh for many reasons.
    1. His art is notable for his beauty, emotion and color.
    2. He used vibrant colors and added a lot of detail in his paintings which made it so effective.
    3. Each of his paintings showcased a feeling example: Starry Nights depicted hope
    Do you know some interesting facts about Vincent Van Gogh?

    ReplyDelete