Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Slam Poetry & Spoken Word | Places

LI: To create our own Slame poetry, Spoken word performace I see me is a website that is being developed and  is targeted for young pacifica youth do find there roots ti have a strong understanding of their own culture and other pasifc cultures. There are four different categories Places, Objects, Stories, and Futures. within these different categories we have many different responses that we are able to chose from 1 - 2 different responses we would also be given different recourse to help us gather information such as videos, websites, stories, and more. All of the responses are linked to Polynesian cultures which help us connect to our Pacifc cultures. the response I chose to respond to was a respone from the places category the name of the response was Slame poetry & Spoken word.

The response tasked us to create our own slam poetry, spoke word performance. Slam poetry is a form of performance poetry that combines the elements of performance, writing, competition, and audience participation for my slam poetry I decided to use the word peace becuase I thought that  it would be a  good topic to write slame poetry about.

I enjoyed this activity becuase I found it interesting tolearn about slam poetry and understand how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment