Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Child of the Ocean | Places

 LI: To undertsand what it means to be a "Child of the Ocean" In this document it shares my opinion on what the phrae child of the ocean means to me the task I decided to work on was named Our ocean. the two responses that we were able to chose from where create a DLO advertising  the Pacific. and out second choice was to write what it means to us to be a child of the ocean. while responding to these responses we were also challenged to expirment creating our DLOs by making them multimodal meaning it can be accsed by people who struggle with certain disabilites. This is my second response for the responses in the places category once we would complete three responses than we would be emailed a digital badge. 

I really enjoyed this activity becuase it made me think alot about what the phrase means to me and how I am a child of the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment