Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Dawn Raids | Stories

 LI: To use our own knowledge to write what we know about the Polynesian Panthers



The activity was named Dawn raids and this is my first activity for the Stories category. Our two response choices were to create something about what we know about this part in Aoteroas history our second choice was to create an apology to the Polynesian Panthers from the perspective of the goverment/prime minister. I choes the first option and chose to write about the dawn raids becuase I think that it is important to adress what had happened during the dawn raids and how many lives of Polynesian familes and comunites were affected during these devastating times. 

I enjoyed this task becuase I this is a topic that I know about and also becuase it is important to speak up about what happened during this part in Aotaroas history.


No comments:

Post a Comment