Pages

Thursday 8 April 2021

Camp Collage

 LI: To create a collage of your camp highlights



This week LS2 have been celebrating our camp. I created this collage to show my time at camp and the activities I enjoyed. To make my collage effective I thought about the size of the images, the angle of the images and I tried hard not to leave any gaps between the photos. In my collage I overlapped some images and tried not to cover lots of the photos so that you could see what is happening in the photos. This collage is about my camp journey and shows photos of me and my cabin group or activity group and also shows some of the things that we did during the activites.

I really enjoyed this activity becuase I really liked looking at what my group and I was doing and looking at the different activites that I did.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Juel,
    I like how you've talked about how you celebrated camp. I also like your collage of all your camp memories. I also tried to not leave many gaps between my photos, and I also enjoyed this activity as well because I got to look at past memories.

    What was your most enjoyable activity at camp?

    ReplyDelete