Pages

Thursday 8 April 2021

5 minute of camp

LI: To recount a 5 minute snapshot of one experience you had at camp

 

Last week we went to camp at Kokako Lodge. My 5 minute snapshot shows my personal voice and I have tried hard to paint a picture with my words to describe what I was doing and how I felt. This 5 minute of camp is about me going up on the high beam. The task was to writie a recount thats about five minutes that paints a vivid image of what I am doing my writing about how I felt during this activity. 

I really enjoyed this activity becuase it was fun to think about how I felt while doing some of the activites and it was also fun to becuase it was fun to try and make the recount suspesful and interesting to read about. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Juel

    What an amazing picture you have painted with your words. I could imagine every part of your journey through this challenge. I did the high beam a few years ago so I totally understand the feelings of delight and relief. What advice would you give someone who was about to try the high beam challenge for the first time?

    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Juel,
    I think you've explained your camp experience greatly. I also had the same feeling as you because the high beam was a very scary experience. I think you've painted an excellent picture with your words.

    How could you encourage yourself to not be as afraid as you were?

    ReplyDelete