Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

Virtual Trip

 LI: To plan a virtual trip around the world



Our challenge was to create a map using google/my maps and drop pins on the locations visited. The next part of this challenge was to find the capital city of each place and include it in the information in the pin. In the map I created I only Included five different countries/capitals. With are Paris, Korea, London India, and Hawaii. 

I enjoyed this activity because I got to look at different countries and go to look at them individual. The country I would like to visit the most out of the five that I picked would have to be Korea Seoul becuase I would like to learn about the culture and learn about it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Juel
    What an interesting journey this would be! Well done for finding the capital cities as it adds extra detail to your task. I have been to most of the places you chose and find the best part of travelling to a different country is that I get to eat lots of yummy food. Hawaii is my favourite place to travel to. If you were thinking of going to Hawaii, what might you like to eat there?

    Mrs Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs Anderson

    Thank you for the positive feed back on my work I really appreciate it. If I traveled to Hawaii I don't know what sort of food I would like to eat. It was really interesting to know that you have traveled to most of the places that I listed.

    What food would you like to eat if you were to go to Hawaii?

    - Juel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Juel

      Poke bowls are my all time favourites! It's a little bit like a bowl of unrolled sushi and is so yummy. There was one place in Waikiki that sold ramen noodles. I never ate there because people queued up for 2 hours to get in, so I imagine it was pretty good food. What else would you like to do if you went to Hawaii?

      Mrs Anderson

      Delete