Pages

Thursday 18 February 2021

Cyber-smart Kawa of care

 LI: Be cybersmart and use your devices to learn, create and share.





Today for Cybers-smart we were given 3 cyber-smart activities for this activity I had to fill in the blanks and learn about the Kawa of care document and insert a photo for the responsible use agreement. While filling in the blanks  I aslo learnt about how to look after my chrome book properly and got to understand how to keep it safe and make sure the it does not get damaged. One thing I found interesting to learn about was that the lid should be closed when passing a Chromebook and that we should be only holding one at a time and should be using two hands to carry it. 

I really enjoyed this task becuase it was fun to learn about how to keep the safe and it was fun to learn about it in a fun way. 



No comments:

Post a Comment