Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Three Fun Facts About NZ

LI: to find three fun Facts about NZ

Today i started on the first activity for the summer learning Journey the task was to find three fun facts about NZ the first fat that i found that i thought sounded really interesting is when Maui pulled up the north island of NZ because it was just a really big fish that became the north island of New Zealand. the second fact that i found really interesting is how Maui's hook wads made it was actually from his grandmother's jaw bone and that was how Maui Pulled up the North is island. and the last and finall fact was about how some people referred the south island to Te waka a Maui or Maui's Canoe.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Juel,

    Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey! I am a part of the SLJ team and I will be reading and commenting on your blogs this summer. I am so excited to see all the awesome posts that you write.

    You did a great job on researching for three fun facts about New Zealand. I like how you put your answer on a DLO. The facts you have chosen, however, are from the Maori mythology about Maui. The activity asked you to head to the Tourism NZ website (the link is on the activity) and choose facts of their list. Could you please comment back to me and tell me three facts off the Tourism NZ list?

    Thank you for making a great start on the programme!

    Cheers,

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! Adult Toys Australia

    ReplyDelete