Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

My hometown

LI: to Describe about my home town.

Today I had to describe about what my hometown is like but first my home town is Auckland City. Auckland is a very nice place to visit and at night on special event the sky tower in new Zealand lights up a different color Auckland there are so many buildings that you can see and there are lots of art galleys, parks, cafes. fast food restaurants, waterways, gardens. it is so nice to be living in Auckland because there are so many things to look at i'm happy to live in Auckland   

1 comment:

  1. Hey again Juel, it's Billy here from SLJ.
    Thanks for completing this activity where you had to write a short description of your hometown.

    Auckland is also my hometown. However, I am currently living in London, England.

    You've done a great job describing and listing all the different things you can do in Auckland. What have you been doing this summer? I miss summer. It is currently winter in London and it sure is cold. It still hasn't snowed here yet!

    The Sky Tower sure is cool, especially at night when it is lit up. I love the Christmas lights they have too.

    Have you ever been up the Sky Tower? If so, what was it like?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete