Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Rainbow end | Home learning


LI: To take a virtual tour around Aoteroa.
For our home learning activities we are taking a virtual tour around NZ the place I picked was Rainbows end. we had 2 activities plus on bonus activity. for the first activity I had to use google maps to find where Rainbows end is located and also calculate how much it is for a family pass and if me and my family went to Rainbows end. for the second activity I had explain the height restrictions and why they have them. For the bonus activity I had to choose a ride I would recommend to a friend and describe how might feel on the ride. and then write 25 words describing how I would feel on that ride

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Juel,

    What a nicely laid out blog post, great pictures and impressed with the attribution you added to one of your images. I've always found the height restrictions interesting because I always thought theme parks had them to ensure young people weren't going on big rides. I can understand why really tall people might not be allowed on some rides but why do you think short people aren't allowed? I think the fear fall is terrifying, you would be very brave to go on it!

    Keep up the fantastic work Juel, look forward to reading more of your blog posts.

    Mr Fisi'iahi

    ReplyDelete