Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

Kawarau bridge | Home learning


LI: To take a virtual tour around Aotearoa.
For this home learning activity we took a virtual tour around Kawarau bridge in Queenstown. for the first activity we had to create a brochure about Kawarau bridge and about the age and weight restrictions about bungy jumping of the bridge and also the prices. For activity 2 I  had to figure out what the toatal cost was if me and my family went there, there ` are 4 people in my family and for the bonus activity we had to create an image of bungy jumping and a short description of how we would feel bungy jumping.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Juel
    I think the bonus activity was the one that was the the funnest activity to do. I liked reading threw your blurb and understand what your blog post is going to be about. I did a task like this but very different when we compare it.
    Which task was the hardest?

    Great job Juel!

    ReplyDelete