Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2019

Info-Graphic/Henry Edmund Stratford/Reading

LI: To Skim and Scan to find key words.
LI: To research a range of resources to find information
LI: To unlock key words to summarise a text 

Today in Reading we made a info graphic but with a different artifact and a diferent person to research. The Item that I got was a newspaper and it was about Henry Edmund Stratford and the news paper was about him. and back in the olden days family members would always read to news paper to keep updated but the only problem was that the news paper they got was days or weeks old. And I and to research about Henry Stratford about things like were he died or what conflicts that he was involved in.    

1 comment:

  1. Hi juel it is me mote

    I like what you made and I like that you added some images and I like everything you do and keep up the hard work

    ReplyDelete