Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Reading Setting Description

LI: attached to comprehension tasks.

Today for reading I had to read a book that was called do not push and i had to make a Setting Description about the book that I read about and I had to Describe a Setting in the book that I was reading and I had to write in paragraphs about the book and the Setting i could also use the four senses hear, smell, see, and feel. To make my Setting Description more detailed
and I also had to create an image of what we visualized in the Setting.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Juel.
    you setting description look very interesting how did you create a picture i think that you should write a bigger blurb.

    keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste Juel

    I liked your setting description and also your setting description looked very interesting and also I think you should write more blurbs and you also learned to know what happens in the story Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greeting Juel
    I like how you wrote about the forest and also I like you drawing and I want to know more about you book and if you can write are bigger blurb.

    ReplyDelete