Pages

Friday 22 November 2019

Paper Air Plane

L.I To measure and time the airplane.
This week for maths we had to measure and time the airplane. My Prediction was
I think my airplane would be in the air for 10 seconds/My airplane will go 1  meter away.

Why: It would be in the air for 10 seconds because the wingspan is 15 cm. It  would fly two meters because the airplane only spins. Our prediction that we made as a group was incorrect because our airplane flew 6 seconds and did not fly for 10 seconds
My Prediction was Incorrect because my Airplane  went further than 1 meter. We made 3 Graphs one was Distance,Timer and Distance and timer.
I learned how to make a origami airplane(Turbo Twisters)

1 comment:

  1. Hi juel

    Ir read your blog post and i think that done a lot of information about you plane. you have you gragh ,your chart your picture and your instructions. i really like it Juel

    keep up the greatest works juel!

    ReplyDelete