Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

The Grinch

LI: To understand conflict and resolution in a fiction text.
LI: To understand plot summary.

This week for Reading we had to do the plot diagram and the conflict. For the plot diagram we had to write what happened in the story. And the first one I did it was the exposition and for the exposition you had to write what was the settings and who were the character after I done that I did the rising action and the rising action is when the problem nearly gets bigger after i done that i did the climax and the climax is when the problem is very big after I done that i did the falling actions and the falling actions is when the problem is getting fix after I done that I did the resolution and for the resolution is when the story finished after i did my plot diagram i had to do the conflict after i finished the conflict I had to blog it and then put it in the LS1 must do.


No comments:

Post a Comment