Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Manaiakalaini Film Festival

Today we went to the manaiakalanai film festival inside of the cinemas .We saw alot of schools videos that were for the manaiakalani film festival . the schools that me and my class saw were Tamaki Primary , St Patricks , Tamaki College , My school which is Panmure bridge and also stonefields school . My favourite video was my schools video and it was called a bit dicey . It was made to be a bad parody. If you see this video you will see how bad the parody is .The people inside of this manaiakalani video are Alayah , Kaitlyn , Fau , Victoria and thats all . But the teachers inside of this video are Mr Ogilvie , Mr Wong and Mr Johnston all of the people inside of this video are at Panmure Bridge School and The name of our movie \ video is called a bit dicey.

No comments:

Post a Comment