Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Special meals

  1. Saute the garlic and onion.
  2. Add the boneless chicken and saute for 2 minutes.
  3. Put-in the chicken liver and let cook for 3 minutes more.
  4. Pour in the shrimp juice and 1 cup of water and bring to a boil. ...
  5. Add the shrimp then sprinkle some salt and pepper.
  6. Add the oyster sauce and simmer for 2 minutes





my favorite meal is chop suey because it is a traditional food to my country Samoa

I love it so much that it could eat it every day but I can,t  

2 comments:

  1. Hey Juel,

    My name is Katelyn and I am a student from st Pius x school, That chop suey looks so Good! Thanks for the recipe I will have to try it very soon.

    Do you make it yourself or does one of your family members prepare it for you?

    Keep up the Fantastic work!

    Katelyn : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Juel!

    Yum! That chop suey looks so good!! I could probably eat it every day too! Thanks for sharing your recipe with us. Do you and your family eat it often at home?

    My favourite food is probably chicken teriyaki sushi, so delicious! Although I only started to like it a few years ago!

    Awesome work!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete