Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2021

Manga Artist

LI: To use your smart searching skills to find information adn retell in your own words.





Our challenge today was to use our smart searching skills to create a DLO in our own words that tells us about the life of our favourite manga artist or a well known manga artist. The manga artist I picked was Koyoharu Gotouge who is well known for the Demon Slayer series. I chose to do Koyoharu Gotouge  because they are one of my favourite manga artists that I enjoye reading from.

I enjoyed this task becuase It was fun learning about the life of our favorite manga artists.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Juel
    I learnt lots of interesting thing about Koyoharu Gotouge by reading your DLO. He obviously is an extremely talented artist and winning three different awards is pretty amazing.
    Good work

    ReplyDelete