Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2021

Anime/Manga Character Profile

LI: To create a character profile



Our challenge was to choose our favourite anime/manga character adn create a character profile for that person. Our next challenge was to draw the character on our chromebooks or on paper. I chose to draw my character digitaly becauseit was more easy for me to draw digitaly. Our final challenge was to write a paragraph that describes our character. 

I enjoyed this because it was fun to write a paragraph about our favourite anime character so that others will know who they are.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Juel
    Your DLO about Kusuo Saiki was really interesting and very informative. I can see has a multitude of abilities, I think the fact that he dislikes having all these powers adds interest to his character.
    Well Done

    ReplyDelete