Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

Custom Shoe Design

 LI: To create our own custom shoe design




We learnt about Rangi-Haira Jaxon Greening and how he creates is custom shoes and why he does them for others. we were tasked to define the word custom then create a summary about Rangi-Haira Jaxon Greening and his custom shoes and to lastly create our own custom shoe design. The word custom can be described as to change the apeareance of something.  In this DLO it showcases be shoe design and by reason for designing the way it is. When I first started I thought that I would add frogs somewhere on the shoe but then decided to add lily pads instead becuase some frogs sit on top of lily pads.

I really enjoyed this task becuase I found it fun to create our own shoe design based off of anything we liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment